Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
My Money GROWS Everyday
This happened on the 19th May which was more than 2 month ago. I delayed in posting it.

Ended up watching the FA Cup final alone for a long 3 hours, sipping my cup of hot chocolate which cost me a bomb at Atruim café and lounge in Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel on sat night, well coz I had no frens in KL to watch the match with and I was staying there. My bro was with me for the first half, then he went back to the hotel room as he wasn’t that interested in football. Anyway, me and my family were in Sunway for the weekend as my dad had a Public Mutual Unit Trust National Sales Convention there. I attended the convention too and I have to say that the international platform speakers were great, both the talk were of motivational kinds. This convention was also for the year’s qualifiers of the Greece and Hong Kong incentive trip. If you read last sat’s newspaper, you should remember the ‘public mutual incentive trip qualifiers’ pages featuring photos of those who qualified. So my parents will be flying to HK tomorrow for a 4 days trip. My dad worked hard so he deserves it.

Every month, I place a very small portion of my income into the unit trust fund. It has been almost one year now and my savings in there has been growing quite constructively. For ur info, this is not like buying things, it’s an investment savings. Instead of saving your money in the bank, in the form of FD, of which the return is very low, why not juz save RM100 or RM200 (your own preference) of your salary income every month in unit trust fund and let it grow there with better returns? You have nothing to lose. If only you see the benefits it has on your personal financial management, then you’d want to start getting to understand what unit trust is and how it works.

Most ppl freaked out when someone approaches them to talk about insurance or unit trust, etc. I used to be one of them, when an insurance agent tries to approach me, I’d try to diverge haha. Coz we have this mindset, after listening to them, we have to ‘buy’. Else…..they will keep calling us non stop, and as if we have got ourselves stick to the giant spider web hahaha.

For unit trust, it doesn’t work that way, at least not for my dad. Now I realize…no harm listening actually, afterall its for your own good. If you do not know a thing about unit trust savings and would like to understand further, just go asked a consultant whom you know and learn how it’d benefits you in long term. After that only you start to decide whether or not to start savings. No harm.

You know me by now. So you know you can take my words for it. This is my advise to you…if you already have the intention to save in unit trust, but is still doing nothing until now, don’t procrastinate anymore man, I mean what are you waiting for? Late one day, money kurang one day leh, fren…

But if you just wanna learn more, pls let me know…

untitled

Written as of today: June marked one year of me investing in unit trust now. Wanna know my return? As far as I can share, I save a certain amount every month and so far for one year, I have earned the interest of RM200+ The return interest is 28% as compared to bank which is 3% per annum :) Don’t wait, contact me soon. Make your money grow..just like mine!

Post a Comment